- Aaron Carter was arrested in Texas yesterday for marijuana possession after police found at least 2 ounces of pot in the his car when he was pulled over for speeding. Aaron will be in court today for his arraignment, but it looks like he's pretty burnt. — TMZ
- Four people went home from American Idol last night. We can't say we were too heartbroken about any of them; what did you think of the eliminations? — BuzzSugar
- Eminem is in the early stages of writing a tell-all memoir that includes personal photographs, sketches and journal entries. That sounds great and all, but when do we get another album? — People
- Will Smith has been awarded an official apology after a London-based media group published an article falsely accusing the actor of calling Adolf Hitler a "good person." Not only did Will clear his name, but he's donating all the money he won in the libel suit to charity. — Reuters
- Moby revealed that the brief relationship he had with Natalie Portman made him the target of nerd hate. The musician, who admitted to being nerdy himself, said he understands why dating Luke Skywalker's mother made him an object of envy. Wait, Moby dated Natalie Portman?! — Page Six
ICYMI, J Lo gave birth to her twins!