Source: Photo copyright 2013 ABC, Inc.
- Glee star Amber Riley and partner Derek Hough are crowned the winners of Dancing With the Stars season 17.
- Watch the cast of Anchorman 2 show off their vocal range by singing "Afternoon Delight" at the world premiere of their film.
- Keith Urban has cut off his flowing locks!
- Watch Pitbull and Ke$ha's new video for "Timber."
- Here's everything you need to know about Miley Cyrus's cute older sister, Brandi Cyrus.
- Scary: Frankie Muniz suffers his second ministroke at the age of 27.
- Prince William sang with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi last night, and they nearly melted the Internet.
- Oh please, please, please let this mean that Zac Efron is going to do a shirtless "Bound 2" parody video.
- CBS has put Lara Logan on leave following the botched Benghazi report on 60 Minutes.
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins pleads guilty to a slew of child sex offenses.
- Seattle Seahawks player Brandon Browner is facing a suspension for a substance abuse violation.
- Good news: Some airlines are waiving fees during Thanksgiving travel due to weather delays.
- But just to be safe, you should check out FlightAware's Misery Map before heading to the airport today.
- Fire up that credit card, and check out the best Black Friday deals from the most popular stores.
- If fashion is more your thing, check out a guide to all the Black Friday clothing sales that will take place this weekend.
- The world's most expensive book just sold for $14.2 million. It's a book of psalms and was the first book printed in America.
- A teacher taught her fifth graders about Internet safety by posting a photo of herself on Facebook and having it go viral within a week.
Source: Facebook user Time 4 Learning
- Some Brits tried to label America and failed miserably; however, Americans didn't fare better when trying to label Europe. Bonus points for improvising with "squaresies!"
- Filed under: Why Didn't We Think of That? A snowman that doubles as a mailbox.
- Some smart person has gone ahead and put Lorde's dance moves into GIFs.
- Your Daily Dose of Cute: A puppy who will grow into her giant bed, eventually.
- This bearded young man does a flawless Chatroulette version of Miley's "Wrecking Ball." Watch below.