Angelina caused some controversy once today already chatting on The Today Show about adding more kids  to their family, but that's not the only Jolie press. The actress recently conducted an interview with the NY Times in which she talked candidly about falling in love with Brad and what her children think about Mom and Dad. Here are highlights: 
- On wanting them to see Mr and Mrs Smith: “Not a lot of people get to see a movie where their parents fell in love.”
- On what the kids think of Mom and Dad: “What’s going to be funny is when they think Mom and Dad are a little bit cool because right now, we’re not cool Mom and Dad. . .Even video games, you know, it’s: ‘Mom, you can’t play this. You won’t know how.’ Oh, they all think I can’t do anything, that I’m just there to snuggle with. But the other day Madd said, ‘Can you do a cartwheel?’ And I said, ‘Yeah, I can.’ And he was like, ‘Wow, Mom.’ And I thought: ‘Oh, yeah. I can do some things. You wait. You’ll find out. I’m capable.’ ”
- On worrying about Maddox and the Internet: “[He will] look up my name and see some kind of sexy pictures or read a story about himself that isn’t true. There’s a lot we’re going to have to explain to them about how public their family is.”
To see more of what Angelina has to say about how she chooses jobs and her mother just .
- On how she decides to take a job: “Who’s in school at that time? How can I be sure I don’t do too many long hours? Can the three youngest be on the set every day? As long as I can still be with my family, it’s fun. But I only want to do that, and I’m not looking for anything else.”
- On seeing her mother in the Changeling character: “My mom, she was a very, very soft woman. It was hard for her to yell, or even curse. But when it came to fighting for her kids, she found a strength she didn’t always know she had. And there’s a part of Christine that I connected to her. I kept pictures of my mom in the little purses” that her character carries in the movie."
As with everything Angelina, her statements are sure to stir up some mixed emotions from fans and detractors alike. At least in her self admitted "bubble" she's not too worried about it either way.
Image courtesy of NBC