All the news bits fit to print, here in our daily roundup.
- In the wake of Sandy, Heidi Klum has decided to cancel her annual Halloween party. "Hope you & your loved ones are safe after the storm. Canceling my Halloween party...postponing to a haunted Christmas," Klum tweeted. [Twitter]
- Rumor has it L'Wren Scott might be designing Angelina Jolie's wedding dress. [Grazia UK]
- Delfina Delettrez has designed a capsule collection consisting of two earrings and one necklace exclusively for yoox.com. [The New Yooxer]
- Caroline Issa will design a capsule collection for L.K. Bennett. Available Feb. 19, it will consist of sandals, stilettos, boots, loafers, kitten heels, and two clutches — eight pieces in total — and will be priced from $395 to $440. [WWD]
- Miuccia Prada has invested €40 million on a luxury yacht. The 22-foot maxi catamaran will compete in next year's America's Cup race. [Vogue UK]
- Zoe Saldana and Orlando Bloom have handpicked some of their favorite home decor items and are offering them up for sale with a portion of the proceeds going to charity. Among the pieces available: a Herman Miller Eames armchair for $450, a Gus Modern tufted sofa for $2,999, and a Corrales Brindle cowhide rug for $228. [W]
- Louis Vuitton will release a new "multimedia" ad campaign dedicated to the art of travel in mid-November. Titled "l'Intivation au voyage," the campaign was shot at the Louvre by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin and will star Arizona Muse. [WWD]
Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Good news: Roberto Cavalli is designing a collaboration for Target. Bad news: it's only going to be sold at Target Australia. Strange news: Target Australia is not affiliated with Target Corporation US at all — even though they share a red bullseye logo. [The Daily Telegraph]
- "She is a real woman . . . strong and happy," Diane von Furstenberg said of Arizona Muse, the face of her Fall 2012 campaign. "She's determined, she is talented, she is a hard worker and she knows what she wants. And that is so DVF." [WWD]
- Karl Lagerfeld was once a little boy. [Racked]
- Elie Tahari has added handbags and small leather goods to his diffusion line T Tahari. The bags are priced between $198 and $328 and will be sold at department stores like Nordstrom and Dillard's. "Whoever is going to manage to bring luxury to the consumer is going to have a great business," Tahari said. [WWD]
- Karolina Kurkova says lemon juice and steam are key to keeping her skin crystal clear. [Modelinia]
- As a child, Nicole Richie was obsessed with (and dressed herself like) the TV character Punky Brewster. "She was my style icon," the designer says. "I would leave the house with a white sock and a black sock and then a green shoe and a red shoe, and I thought I was killing it. I thought it was the coolest thing ever." [Teen Vogue]
- Anthropologie has launched an in-house line of lipstick, called Albeit. The first collection of Fall colors is expected in stores and on the retailer's website by late August. [Fashion Etc.]
Those stories and more here, in our daily report.
- Rihanna may look super svelte on the cover of Harper's Bazaar's August 2012 issue, but she says she misses a certain, ahem, asset. "I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it's not living up to its full potential right now," the newly size-zero singer says. The issue hits newsstands July 17. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Karl Lagerfeld's latest muse Choupette already has a bag named after her — and soon she'll make her modeling debut as well. The kitten will appear alongside Laetitia Casta in an upcoming issue of V. [Fashionista]
- Speaking of muses, Arizona Muse stars with actor Caleb Landry in G-Star's Fall 2012 campaign. Photographer Anton Corbijn shot the duo in the frosty heights of the French Alps. [Style.com]
- Eco maven Livia Firth has designed a sustainably conscious capsule collection. The five-piece assortment will be available on her Yooxygen-powered site Eco-Age.com and comprises an organic wool dress, a hand-embroidered pashmina, a hand-crafted necklace, and two cloche hats. [Telegraph UK]
- In other partnership news, Leandra Medine has teamed with French brand Maje to design and install an exclusive window display for the brand's New York SoHo boutique. The creation will debut July 17. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Last time it was tennis; now it's swimming. In the latest video campaign for her line Under.Me, Bar Refaeli shows off a new batch of cotton tees and thongs whilst taking a nice leisurely dip — and wearing black-rimmed reading glasses. [Modelinia]