- The first clip of Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis on Two and a Half Men  is here, and their chemistry is as amazing as you'd expect.
- Game of Thrones season four premiered last night . No spoilers here, but it was as racy, gory, and shocking as you'd expect — and it crashed HBO Go .
- The Shameless season four finale  also featured a last-second shocker that no one saw coming — even the cast was in the dark!
- Legendary actor Mickey Rooney died at 93 on Sunday . He was one of the last surviving stars of the silent film era.
- The royal tour is under way! See the adorable photos of Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince George , and try to fight back the urge to pinch George's little cheeks.
- ICYMI: the ACM Awards happened last night , and everyone looked gorgeous. See Taylor Swift 's dancing, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's PDA, and more.
- Kristen Stewart dyed her hair orange . It's a lot to handle, but don't worry — it's just for a movie.
- Comedian John Pinette died at the age of 50 . He is well known for his role in Seinfeld's final episode as a carjacking victim.
- If you missed Anna Kendrick  on SNL, here's what people will be singing today: her epic Beauty and the Beast monologue  song and "Dongs All Over the World"  (it's SFW, we swear).
- Hey, you guys — a Goonies sequel is in the works , director Richard Donner confirmed. Goonies never say die!
- Star Wars Episode VII began shooting , and casting is almost complete. Girls star Adam Driver is rumored to be the movie's big villain.
- The White House may ban selfies  after Red Sox player David Ortiz used a photo with Obama as a Samsung PR stunt.
What an honor! Thanks for the #selfie , @BarackObama  pic.twitter.com/y5Ww74sEID 
— David Ortiz (@davidortiz) April 1, 2014 
- When Oscar Pistorius took the stand , he testified that he was "simply trying to protect Reeva."
- There was the "most promising" lead yet in the missing Malaysian Flight 370 case  when two signals that may match the plane were picked up in the Indian Ocean.
- Deltopia, a 15,000-person street party, turned violent against cops in California , with dozens arrested, at least five officers injured, and more than two dozen people hospitalized.
- Trending on Facebook: a huge game of Tetris happened across a skyscraper on Philadelphia's skyline , giving the city anxiety as the pieces wouldn't come together.
- 60 Minutes admitted to faking a big part of a story  — they dubbed over a loud motor sound while showing the quiet new Tesla car.
- Your daily dose of cute: This French bulldog puppy named Frog doesn't want to go to sleep , and you have to hear him croak about it.
Front Page Image Source: CBS