Speed Read: Beyoncé Covers Time's 100 Most Influential People Issue
Apr 24 2014 - 7:20am
Source: TIME 
- Time's 100 "Most Influential People of the Year"  list is out, and Beyoncé covers the 2014 issue. Robert Redford , Mary Barra, and Jason Collins also have covers, and other honorees include Benedict Cumberbatch, Kerry Washington, and Lupita Nyong'o
- Jennifer Garner is headed to Bravo  but not for a reality show — she's producing a mystery dramedy for the network.
- Bachelorette contestant Eric Hill died  in a tragic paragliding accident. He was 31, and was set to be featured in Andi Dorfman's upcoming season.
- Kaley Cuoco chopped off her hair  — for real this time!
- Another day, another secret wedding . Tom Hardy revealed that he married longtime girlfriend Charlotte Riley , referring to her as his wife.
- Bad news for Chris Brown : the singer will be in jail until at least June  after his court date was postponed.
- Ready for another remake? Lupita Nyong'o is in talks to star alongside Scarlett Johansson  in a live-action/CG hybrid Jungle Book .
- Speaking of blasts from the past, Sisterhood Everlasting, the third Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie , is in the works. None of the four main stars have signed on to reprise their roles yet, but close friends Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively , America Ferrera , and Amber Tamblyn have always said they're open to reuniting.
- Forget about the real-life Barbie  — you're going to be able to see a live-action comedy starring Barbie  in theaters before you know it.
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin supports gay marriage in an intense way . Listen to his passionate rant below:
Source: Imgur 
- The 2014 NFL schedule is out . Find out when your favorite teams are playing and when to start your tailgate parties.
- Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda was ejected from a game  after umpires found a foreign substance on his neck. It was later identified to be pine tar, which can be used to get a better grip on the ball.
">Prince Charles's brother-in-law, Mark Shand, passed away  after sustaining a serious head injury.
- At least three American medical workers were killed in Afghanistan  on Thursday after a hospital attack by a guard.
- Three guys made up a fake case to get on Judge Judy . They wanted a free trip to LA, so they fabricated a story about someone killing their roommate's cat.
- Your daily dose of cute: here are some guinea pigs swimming!