We're used to seeing plenty of shirtless Stephen Amell on the hit show Arrow, but we got an extra bonus on Thursday when his wife, Cassandra Jean, showed skin as well. The two were seen lounging by a pool in Monaco, where Cassandra displayed a little more than just her bikini body — she revealed her baby bump! Stephen and Cassandra revealed their pregnancy news earlier this month, and she first showed off her stomach on the red carpet at the Monte Carlo TV Festival over the weekend. It's the latest in a string of exciting news for the duo, who celebrated their marriage for a second time in May after first tying the knot in a private ceremony last December. They also have the second season of Stephen's Arrow to look forward to after it was renewed by The CW earlier this year.
Kate Upton showed off her fit figure when she slipped into a white bikini to film a beach scene for The Other Woman in the Hamptons yesterday. She was joined by her costar Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as the two filmed a passionate kissing moment on two beach chairs. Last week, Kate and Nikolaj's costar Cameron Diaz filmed her own PDA scene nearby with Taylor Kinney. Cameron kissed Taylor for the cameras and Cameron flaunted her toned legs while they shot a romantic sunset scene at a Hamptons home. The project, which is slated to hit theaters next April, also stars Leslie Mann and Nicki Minaj, who is making her acting debut in the new flick.
Many of us want to look our best when it comes time to don a bikini, so who better to turn to than the trainers responsible for keeping those Victoria's Secret models in amazing shape? Make the beach your own runway show with these 10-minute workouts for Summer.
- Full-body workout: Follow along with trainer Andrea Orbeck, who has worked with Victoria's Secret models Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova, and Doutzen Kroes, as she sculpts your entire body in this no-equipment, total-body workout.
- Bikini boot camp: It's time to kick it up a notch — this 10-minute bootcamp workout will keep you sweating in time for Summer.
- Arms, legs, abs: Whether you're toning up for a trip to the beach or a trip down the aisle, this bridal arms, legs, and abs workout with build lean muscle where you need it most.
- Butt workout: Lift and shrink your backside with this 10-minute bikini butt workout.
Can't get enough? Watch more of our videos to learn the exercises favored by Victoria's Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, and more!
Adriana Lima turns 32 today! Since posing in sexy two-pieces is part of her job as one of Victoria's Secret's sexiest Angels, Adriana knows how to work a bikini. Whether it's on the runway or during a family getaway with her husband, Marko Jarić, and their daughters, Valentina and Sienna, she has donned plenty of skin-baring ensembles. In honor of Adriana's birthday, we're taking a look at 32 of her sexiest bikini moments!
It is bikini season, which means it's time to draw your navel to your spine and work your abs. Here are nine great exercises for toning your midsection. Remember, the ol' Pilates trick of pulling the belly button in ensures that you're working the deepest ab muscle (known as the transverse), which helps create a sleek midriff.
The exercises are divided into three sections: upper abs, obliques, and lower abs. You can approach this workout three different ways: pick one exercise from each section and perform two to three sets, pick two exercises from each section and do one to two sets, or for the ultimate boredom buster, do one set of all nine exercises.
It's been a glamorous few weeks for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley — she's been in the South of France since the Cannes Film Festival last month, and now boyfriend Jason Statham has joined her getaway. On Saturday, Jason and Rosie hung out poolside in Cap d'Antibes, where Rosie rocked a bright green bikini when she wasn't showing PDA on a balcony with Jason. They were back out in the sun today, when Rosie lounged in a printed bikini and sarong while Jason stayed cool in a shirt.
Jason made the trip overseas after wrapping work on Heat in Las Vegas and letting loose with the cast at a bash at Daylight Beach Club's Eclipse party. Jason had more than one reason to celebrate, though, since Fast & Furious 6 continued its box office success, landing at second place after its huge opening weekend at the beginning of the month.
Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend, Dave Clark, hopped on a yacht off the coast of Antibes, France, with a group of friends on Friday. The lavish getaway may be turning into a tradition for the couple since they took a similar getaway together this time last year. After boarding the large vessel, Dave and Beatrice wasted no time getting into vacation mode. Dave stripped off his shirt to ride a Jet Ski and jump on a trampoline in the water, and he even showed off his skills by diving off the side of the boat. He later met up with Beatrice, who wore a black bikini, for a dip in the hot tub.
The fun continued on Saturday, when Dave and Beatrice met up with Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis for a visit to Saint Tropez. The group took a small boat to the shore, where they stopped at Club 55. On Sunday, they got together again for a trip to dry land after Ashton went shirtless on the deck of the yacht. Dave, Beatrice, Ashton, and Mila have already spent time together overseas since they went on a double date in London last month. Ashton and Mila are stationed in the UK while Mila films Jupiter Ascending with Channing Tatum, but they got away from England for the weekend.
Rome wasn't built in a day, but the ancient civilization probably made noticeable progress in a week. If you're looking to slim down in time for a beach trip and only have seven days, follow our week-long bikini slim-down plan.
- Be active every day: There's no need to go overboard with hours-long workouts, but results are made when you're not lounging on the couch. Aim to do something active every day — whether it be a spin class or a long walk with friends — in order to keep your metabolism revved up.
- Go intense: While it's good to keep on the move all day, don't forget to fit in a few intense workouts to maximize your caloric burn and blast belly fat. We like this 45-minute treadmill workout that will get you away from any workout plateaus.
- Write it down: Every calorie counts during your slim-down week, so don't chance it by underestimating what you're actually eating all day long. Keep notes on what you eat every day or make it easier for yourself by logging everything into a calorie-tracking food journal phone app.
- Stick to a low-calorie plan: If you notice that you're eating more calories than you need (or thought), planning out your meals for the next week will help you stay on track. Aim for a healthy, nutritious meal plan based on fresh, clean foods, like this 1,400-calorie meal plan for one day.
- Limit evening carbs: For many, it's not sustainable for long, but cutting carbs at night can be a fast way to feel your slimmest. Cut out the carbs a few nights this week with these three low-carb dinners that still satisfy, whatever you're craving.
Keep reading for the rest of your weeklong bikini slim-down plan!
Lady Gaga escaped to Mexico with a group of friends this week. She hung out on Thursday in a printed bikini and drank a cold beverage as she mingled with her pals and lounged in the sun and yesterday changed into a brown two-piece for more pool time. It appears that Lady Gaga is on the mend after undergoing surgery in February due to an injury to her right hip. The medical condition caused her to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Way Ball tour to the disappointment of her fans, though all ticket holders were given refunds. Lady Gaga reemerged after the operation in March, using a 24-karat-gold wheelchair to get around during her recovery. She's since kept a pretty low profile, aside from celebrating her 27th birthday in late March, stepping out in NYC in April, and sharing a few snaps on Twitter, and there have been no updates about when she plans to return to the stage.
Anna Kournikova celebrates her 32nd birthday today! The sexy former tennis star showed off her fit physique on the court for years but she really turned up the heat when she linked up with the equally gorgeous Enrique Iglesias in 2001. Anna has had plenty of memorable skin-filled moments over the years from sexy getaways with Enrique to steamy poses for Sports Illustrated — click through to see them all!