Speed Read: Chris Kattan Arrested For DUI
Feb 10 2014 - 8:59am
- Former SNL star Chris Kattan was arrested for DUI  after allegedly crashing into a truck on an LA freeway.
- In "toys over boys" news, The Lego Movie grossed $69 million in its opening weekend , beating out George Clooney 's The Monuments Men.
- Olympic speed skater Olga Graf  accidentally unzipped her suit to reveal her bare chest. In her defense, she was just celebrating her bronze medal win.
- And in more Olympic reactions, figure skater Ashley Wagner called "bullsh*t"  after seeing her fourth-place score.
- Mark Anthony has split from his girlfriend  of one year, Chloe Green. The 22-year-old heiress is the daughter of Topshop  founder Sir Philip Green.
- A Miley Cyrus  megafan asked her to his prom in this insane video . Even though Miley can't make it, she invited him to hang out at her Arizona show  and added, "Don't forget a corsage."
- We're all still talking about Bob Costas's eye infection  and the fact that his Olympic set looks like the Fortress of Solitude.
- Let's be honest: Fashion Week is all about the accessories. See the best bags from the runway  so far.
- If Rihanna  ever needs backup dancers, Gisele Bündchen is her gal . See the model and her friends getting down in a game of Just Dance.
- College football star Michael Sam could become the first publicly gay player in the NFL . After the Missouri Tigers defensive lineman gave candid interviews to ESPN and The New York Times, the NFL released a statement, saying, "We admire Michael Sam's honesty and courage."
- Anger erupted after a baby giraffe at the Copenhagen Zoo  was killed and fed to lions in front of visitors. The zoo said that the giraffe, named Marius, was euthanized because of a duty to avoid inbreeding.
- Oklahoma State basketball star Marcus Smart has been suspended for three games  after shoving a fan who reportedly yelled a racial slur at him.
- Shia LaBeouf  was in the spotlight — for not wanting to be in the spotlight — after he stormed out of a press conference and wore a paper bag on his head  at the Berlin Film Festival.
- Game over: Dong Nguyen, the creator of the hugely successful Flappy Bird app, pulled the game from iOS and Android platforms  after warning fans with a cryptic tweet .
- After being asked what her "favorite position" is, Lauren Conrad gave a hilarious, quick-witted response .
- Here's where you can get inspired by the biggest Fall 2014 nail trends  to emerge from NYFW so far.
- Have you watched this Game of Thrones season four  preview yet?
- In completely surprising news, a study finds that men like to have sex on Valentine's Day .
- People waited in line for hours for free coffee from Dumb Starbucks , a cafe that touts itself as "parody art." Considering Starbucks's litigious past, this might be a dumb idea.
- Baker, journalist, architect? See the 14 jobs that are common in romantic comedies .
- Your daily dose of cute: these corgis like to nip at everything.