George Clooney got a little goofy for his Esquire  photoshoot and interview. Beyond making funny faces with cutout eyes (remind anyone else of Claire's art on Six Feet Under ?) he and the reporter had some fun with Google. In fact, not only does Clooney look at his fan sites, but he looks himself up on youtube, facebook groups, the whole nine yards. Also, he admits that he shaves his widow's peak. Just saying. Um, they even watch 2 girls 1 cup together — though Clooney doesn't last more than a few seconds. Here are highlights of what Clooney found: 
- On Fabio saying he would win in a fight: "Yeah, that's probably true. He's a big guy. There is a moment when you are actually in the argument and you're thinking, 'If I do get beaten down by Fabio, that will be far worse than the pain. I wouldn't shake that."
- On a website calling him "gay, gay, gay": "No, I'm gay, gay. The third gay – that was pushing it."
- On Rupert Everett calling the Oceans movies a "cancer" that are "destorying us": "Where did that come from? You kind of go, Dude, weren't you in Dunston Checks in?"
- On a psychic who says he'll marry this year: "I think that wedding one is a bit ahead of its time."
- On Brad Pitt: "Well, you know, if I was a girl and he was a girl, and I was a lesbian and he was a lesbian, I'd be all over him."
Always the jokester, but that's what we love about Clooney, right? We have high hopes for Leatherheads , but at least if it ends up being a bust he'll have a laugh about it and move on. Can you blame him, though? He's Clooney. He always wins.