Since our favorite celebrities were crisscrossing the country and the globe, there was a lot to keep track of this week. Here's what went down:
- Victoria Beckham and the rest of the Spice Girls  kicked off their tour in Vancouver  before heading to San Jose  and back to LA. Plus we got to see her fab Elle photoshoot  and she and David made Barbara Walters' most fascinating people list .
- Tom, Katie and Suri continued their worldy ways, with a stop in Milan , a ski weekend  in Italy, and a quick trip to London  before heading back to LA to see the Spice Girls .
- Keira Knightley, who is on the cover of next month's Interview magazine ,
arrived stateside to premiere Atonement in NYC  before heading to LA for another screening .
- The Jolie-Pitts were back in New Orleans, where Brad debuted his Make it Right  program's pink houses as Angelina and Maddox proudly watched .
- After celebrating Movies Rock  in LA on Monday, Kate Hudson went east to NYC for a party with D&G  and family time  with Chris and Ryder .
- Britney Spears started the week by celebrating her 26th birthday  with Paris Hilton and scoring some swag , then handled her legal issues  and ended up house hunting  again.
- Lindsay Lohan spent a night at Koi , posed with some superheroes , was maybe keeping company with Stavros , and is losing to Shia in the Best Mugshot poll .
- We kicked off our Best of 2007  coverage all over the Sugar Network! Don't miss it!