Monday night marked the most star-filled event we've seen in months (literally), the Costume Institute Gala at The Met. Most of the women looked totally fabulous, but there were a few who were, um, less stunning. Here's what else went down:
- Last weekend had its share of fun times, what with the Kentucky Derby, Spider-Man record breaking, Shrek the 3rd premiere and Oscar de la Hoya Fight. Wheeee!
- Speaking of Cameron (we were?) she looked pretty seriously smoking this week. Unfortunately, sometimes she should watch what comes out of her mouth. Just saying.
- The Paris Goes To Jail story plugged along. This week, with 100% more completely ridiculous comparisons to former presidents! Hey, at least she got herself a fancy new statement writer.
- Meanwhile, Lindsay's week was clean and mischief free. NOT. Heh. She started out the week with a scandal. Rather than acknowledge it, she just shacked up with a new man, did some interviews, and went on her her way. Also, her mom is still totes crazy and attention starved.
- We got to see little Maddox with his parental units going to and from school. Being such a badass at such a young age, perhaps he should be the one to suggest that hid dad lose the hat.
- Got some time on your hands? Here's a puzzle. Here's a game. And go vote on our Pop100 list -- every rating counts!