WooHoo! Weekend! This week we had our first ever Caption It, Sugar contest around here and we got tons of awesome responses. It was so much fun to read what you guys came up with (and really really hard to choose a winner). Hope you all had as much fun as we did. The winning caption for the below pic (click on it for the uncensored version) goes to reeses! His was only the 4th entry, but he came up with two stellar responses: "About a Butt" and "Two Cheeks Later." Enjoy your PopSugar swag!
Other honorable mentions are jrosenberg02 for "Hello, my name is Hugh. Hugh Jass," Spun Sugar for "Hugh: I hate being chased by the papar-ass-i" and hkd for "You guys are so crass. That's obviously a production still from Hugh's new project, Brokeback London..." So fun! Here's what else went down this week:
- There was so much Spider-man 3 we just about lost it. To think, Spider-man week doesn't start until Monday.
- We forced ourselves (okay, I forced myself at least) to warm up to Rachel and Hayden.
- Lohan rambled, we loved every crazy minute of it.
- So we may be a little sick of Britney, but we gotta give her props for getting the bod back. Now, about those secret shows?
- Rosie announced her plans to bail on The View.
- Stop the presses! David Beckham went super blonde!
- Tribeca Film Festival kicked off, and a few of our favorite stars stopped by. We're still holding out a teeny bit of hope that SMG is pregs, though it's not looking as likely.
- Oh, and of course, Idol Gave Back! But especially to the contestants, none of whom got booted.