The biggest news of the week was hearing straight form the starlet's mouth that Nicole Richie is pregnant. Is. Pregnant. There was more from the Diane Sawyer interview, but really the pregnancy confirmation is the only headline news. Lionel spoke about it, kind of. Yeah, it's still pretty surreal. Here's what else went down:
- It was a special treat getting to watch Matt promote his excellent Bourne Ultimatum all around town. And we even got to see his adorable Isabella. Awwww.
- Britney had some ups and some downs. The divorce from Kevin was finalized! Yay! Some weeklies said her boys are in trouble. Boo. The paparazzi may be suing her. Boo again. But she still looked happy out clubbing.
- Clooney Manjoyment-ed up the joint. Always a good thing.
- Poor Christina got sick and had to cancel the end of her tour. Hope she (and her maybe baby) feel all better soon.
- Lindsay Lohan is still in hiding, but she showed herself, her vixen moves, and her ability to be unintentionally hilarious by acting the complete opposite of her words in the September issue of Elle.
- Suri in Burberry! Suri on the street! Suri with a doggie!
- Mary-Kate looking hot stuff with teeth! Ashley looking hot stuff with teeth!