Pete and Ashlee are gearing up for their wedding this weekend, and the groom-to-be had some male support at a low-key bachelor party at Mr. Chow last night. The guest list was small, but included Joel Madden, his future father-in-law Joe Simpson, and his own dad. That's just the beginning of the wedding gossip, though, and here's the rundown of what else we're hearing:
- It's a good thing Pete knows what he's getting into with Joe, since Papa Simpson's constant involvement and unsolicited advice is supposedly part of the reason Tony dumped Jessica.
- Pete and Ash have been shopping around the photos of the upcoming ceremony and supposedly People snagged the rights for more than a million.
- The wedding will supposedly take place in Ashlee's parents' backyard in Encino.
- The couple has asked their guests to wear dark attire and not to be overdressed.
- Joe Simpson is begging Tony Romo to be Jessica's date for the wedding, even though the couple have called it quits.
With the wedding coming up tomorrow, we can expect many more details to be leaked over the next few days, so stay tuned for all things Simpson/Wentz family and wedding related.