I think I may have just replaced my favorite guacamole. . . well, maybe I won’t go that far, but this is pretty darn delish. The addition of edamame is ideal–for taste and for the fact that there are 16 grams of protein per cup of these cute, little soybeans. This is great for dipping or for using as a sandwich condiment . . . or grab a spoon and start eating—I won’t judge!
- 1 C edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 C white onion, chopped
- 1/8 C lime juice (you may need a little more for thinning the dip)
- 1 C packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Throw it all in the food processor! That’s about it. You can add more lime juice if it’s too thick. Enjoy!
- Dips, Appetizers