Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Kate Moss wears a bevy of designers in the June issue of Harper's Bazaar, including Salvatore Ferragamo, Calvin Klein, and Alexander McQueen. Moss was photographed by Terry Richardson and styled by Andrew Richardson (no relation). [Fashion Etc.]
- Miranda Kerr says her favorite runway job was for Balenciaga because she "was pregnant at the time, so my son Flynn and I walked the catwalk together," Kerr said. "He was in my belly, so it made it really special." [Vogue UK]
- Jenna Lyons says Iris Apfel should be tasked with reviving the Schiaparelli brand now that it's coming back to the market. "She's so full of life and she's got an incredible attitude. I don’t think she'd want to, but I think she would be amazing," Lyons said. [Page Six]
- Erin Heatherton, face of Victoria's Secret's fitness line, VSX, has plenty of wellness tips but says she doesn't fret about what she eats. "You can't stress too much about it. I work out and I eat right and I can't be too hard on myself about making mistakes." [FitSugar]
- Glamour will devote its entire September issue to fashion, using every editorial page for some kind of style coverage. Readers can follow the progress of the issue on Glamour's Pinterest page. [Glamour]