Eva took advantage of Tony's break between play-off games and jetted off to Paris this week to spend some time with the in-laws and work on wedding preparations. She was seen shopping and checking out churches around Paris with Tony's mom, though we would think that she would have chosen a location by now. While in town Eva also had a L 'Oreal photoshoot and made time to cheer on Tony's brother, TJ, in his own basketball play-offs. It's a good thing Eva's cheerleading skills have been perfected by all of Tony's wins. We're sure she'll be back in time for her man's next game on Saturday, but she won't have to miss Paris for too long. Eva and Tony's July 7 wedding is less than two months away!
Speaking of weddings, our Sugar Network Wedding Season coverage is kicking back into high gear next week with Party Week. In case you missed all our previous wedding planning fun, check it out here!
For more pics of cute Eva so excited around town just read more
- 30143ey_longoria_e_b_gr_05 copy
- 30144ey_longoria_e_b_gr_11 copy
- 30144ey_longoria_e_b_gr_10 copy
- 30143ey_longoria_e_b_gr_04 copy
- 30144ey_longoria_e_b_gr_06 copy
- 30144ey_longoria_e_b_gr_02 copy
- 30143ey_longoria_e_b_gr_01 copy
- 30144ey_longoria_e_b_gr_01 copy
- 30143ey_longoria_e_b_gr_06 copy
- 30143ey_longoria_e_b_gr_08 copy