1. Avoid fried foods and chocolates.
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day as it helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
3. Do not touch or squeeze your pimples as it leaves a scar.
4. Consult your dermatologist and use an effective pimple cream that suits you.
5. Eat a well balanced diet.
Splash cold water on your face. It will tighten up your pores and leaves you refreshed.
Crush neem leaves to form a paste and apply on the pimple and the effected area. And wash after an hour.
Dab some lotion on blemishes at bedtime and they would gradually fade away.
Blend the cucumber in a blender to form a fine paste and refrigerate in freezer to chill it. Apply the chilled paste on your face after cleansing it and wash off using cold water after 15 minutes. Repeat 2 times in a week for best results.
If you have any home remedies for oily skin to add, please comment!