Gwyneth Paltrow looks girly and gorgeous in a popping shade of pink on the cover of July's Harper's Bazaar. She's been making some big career moves lately, though still making sure to find time for her family and friends. All the while Gwyn has looked gorgeous and fashionable and she talks to Harper's about looking good, feeling sexy with her hubby, and her new haircut. Here's more:
- On her post baby body:"All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they've kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life. And you know, I don't want to look like a mother who doesn't care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good."
- On the possibility of another pregnancy: "I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it. And also my [late] dad said to me that his only regret in life was that he had only two children and he didn't have more."
- On cutting her hair: “I was very, very attached to my hair. I grew it when I was pregnant. I still had hair from when my father was alive. I made it like a talisman. And then I was ready to let go of it, and so I chopped it off and ... aaah!"
To hear more about what Gwyn has to say about Madonna and Chris Martin just read more.
- On keeping her marriage to Chris Martin sexy: “I think you have to make an effort to compartmentalize a little bit. When your children are asleep, you have to open another world ... children and being a parent can really drain that side of you. I would like to say ‘Go away for the weekend.’ But, of course, I’ve done that like one time on my birthday. But it’s important to carve out some time; otherwise, you don’t have an inner life. You just give all day, and then you pass out at night.”
- On being friends with Madonna: “She’s so physically beautiful and fit, it’s just crazy. I think part of the reason she looks so good is that she’s always striving for more knowledge. She’s a very interested woman.”
Gwyneth has always looked fabulous in our book and having Madonna as a workout partner has to help keep her that way. We can't wait to see more of her photo shoot when the new issue comes out!