Source: Getty / Jason LaVeris 
- Halle Berry  was ordered to pay her ex Gabriel Aubry $16K a month in child support  for their daughter, Nahla.
- Rihanna and Chris Martin went on a dinner date  — but it was reportedly just a friendly one.
- James Franco penned a story about Lindsay Lohan , which seemingly chronicles the night they didn't sleep together at the Chateau Marmont. He wrote it from both of their perspectives.
- Jessica Simpson opted for a stripperless bachelorette party , instead hosting a coed bash with her fiancé, Eric Johnson, and their friends.
- The Napoleon Dynamite cast reunited after 10 years, and the photo is pretty flippin' sweet:
Source: Fox Searchlight and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Donald Sterling backed out of selling the LA Clippers  to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and is now pursuing his $1 billion lawsuit against the NBA.
- Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were "dead broke" and in debt  as they left the White House. She also opened up about Benghazi and her thoughts on Monica Lewinsky's Vanity Fair essay.
- Five US troops were killed by friendly fire in Afghanistan  when a jet sent to warn off a Taliban attack mistakenly bombed them. An Afghan soldier was also killed.
- Olympic gold-medalist swimmer Amy Van Dyken severed her spine  in an ATV accident over the weekend. She is reportedly in "good condition" at a hospital now.
- A company has designed bulletproof blankets for kids  to wear in the event of a school shooting. They also protect against falling debris during natural disasters.
- Your daily dose of cute: this baby chinchilla wants to stop and smell the roses. Or at least rose-scented candles!
Source: Imgur