Since they are in the spotlight, celebrities often bear the burden of being role models. Miley Cyrus, a.k.a. Hannah Montana is the current girl de jour under the microscope. To read about her public gaffe, read more
Since they are in the spotlight, celebrities often bear the burden of being role models.
Scarlett Johansson's first album, which features 10 covers and one original song, will be released in May.
- Scarlett Johansson's first album, which features 10 covers and one original song, will be released in May. She showed off her skills last year at Coachella, but will you be running out to get a copy? — People
- Barack Obama was on The Late Show last night to present his top 10 list of campaign promises, which included a pledge to put Regis on the nickel and concluded with, "three words: Vice President Oprah." Sounds like a winning pair. — CitizenSugar
- A 16-year-old is being held in a Nashville juvenile detention center after authorities discovered his suicide-hijacking plot to crash a plane into a Hannah Montana concert in Louisiana. How they discovered his plans is unclear, but this kid's problems seem to exceed run-of-the-mill fandom. — CNN
- Rihanna was spotted on a shopping date with Chris Brown on Wednesday in NYC. Rihanna is always rumored to be with such cute men — Lucky chick! — Rush & Molloy
- Phish guitarist Trey Anastasio spent two days in an upstate New York jail last week after he missed a mandatory drug-counseling session, which was part of a plea agreement he made in April 2006 when he was arrested for having painkillers without a prescription. It wasn't pot? — TMZ
When I was a kid and got bored, I went into a closet and read, chased ice cream trucks, or watched re-runs of "Gilligan's Island."