Josh Brolin and Jeffrey Wright were arrested during a bar fight Saturday morning in Shreveport, LA, and charged with the misdemeanor of interfering with police.
- Josh Brolin and Jeffrey Wright were arrested during a bar fight Saturday morning in Shreveport, LA, and charged with the misdemeanor of interfering with police. The actors are in town filming the Oliver Stone movie, W, in which Josh plays President George W. Bush. — Shreveport Times
- Former White House press secretary Tony Snow, 53, died of colon cancer in Washington, DC, Saturday morning. — CitizenSugar
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army won the top spot at the box office this weekend earning an estimated $35.9 million and beating the first Hellboy's opening weekend profits. Eddie Murphy's Meet Dave, which cost $60 million to make, only earned $5.3 million. — BuzzSugar
- Amy Winehouse was seen smoking this weekend, and her father, who collapsed last week due to stress, continues to express his concern over her well being. — PopSugarUK
- Bernie Mac made inappropriate and offensive jokes at a fundraiser for Barack Obama in Chicago Friday night, upsetting many people who were waiting for Barack to come on stage. — AP
- Quentin Tarantino is supposedly flying to France today to meet with father of newborn twins Brad Pitt about starring in a World War II movie called Inglorious Bastards. — Page Six