Speed Read: Idina Menzel "Absolutely" Wants to Play Elsa in Frozen on Broadway
Apr 29 2014 - 6:45am
Source: Getty / Gilbert Carrasquillo 
- Idina Menzel says she would "absolutely" love to play Elsa in Frozen's Broadway production . And now we'll never let this idea go.
- For now, Idina has something to get excited about: her Tony nomination! She is up for her performance in If/Then, and Neil Patrick Harris , Bryan Cranston, and Chris O'Dowd are also among the 2014 nominees . You can see all of them here .
- Craig Ferguson is stepping down from the Late Late Show , but it's not because he didn't get David Letterman 's spot. Craig explained that he wanted to leave before he "stopped enjoying it,"  putting in a plan to leave months ago.
- The royal tour may be over, but Kate Middleton isn't slowing down anytime soon. She, Prince William, and Prince Harry will all have a "significant upsurge in engagements"  coming up.
- Miley Cyrus 
">opened up about her "really scary" hospitalization , saying, "I was crying because I was so bored."
- Rihanna  shared some topless photos from her spread in Vogue Brasil:
- During a live episode of Dancing With the Stars last night, paraplegic competitor Amy Purdy was injured  and rushed to the hospital.
- Did Blake Shelton tweet Adam Levine's phone number ? Maybe, maybe not. But you can keep trying to call it and find out.
- New York Congressman Michael Grimm failed to report more than $1 million in sales and wages  at his Manhattan restaurant and pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of tax evasion and fraud.
- After two days of deadly tornadoes, at least 29 people are dead and 75 million are at risk  due to the severe weather. A third of the country is in danger, with the biggest threats in the Deep South.
- An Atlanta-area shooting outside a FedEx facility  hospitalized six people, and the suspect died on the scene.
- Cronut creator Dominique Ansel has an amazing new invention for the Summer : the Waffogato. In his words, it's a "vanilla ice cream waffle with Belgium waffle bits, slightly salted, and topped with maple-syrup espresso poured on top. As the ice cream melts, little tapioca pearls are revealed and float in the melted ice cream espresso sauce." Yum.
Source: Imgur 
- Homeland security says not to use Internet Explorer  because of a major bug that was recently discovered. In other news, people are still apparently using Internet Explorer.
- The future is here: self-driving cars are now mastering city streets  and not just highways. Google is testing their cars in California, and they are also legal to use in Florida and Michigan.
- Your daily dose of cute: anywhere this Corgi leads, these ducklings will follow.