- Paula Patton and Robin Thicke's marriage had been "unraveling" for a long time  before they announced their separation on Monday.
- Kim Kardashian  slammed her sister Khloé for her "ugly" taste in shoes . See? Even famous sisters fight sometimes.
- Daniel Radcliffe  says his new weave has given him "a whole new sympathy" for what women have to go through  to look pretty.
- Seth Meyers made his Late Night debut  on Monday with guests Vice President Joe Biden and Amy Poehler . What would Leslie Knope say?
- Ghostbusters fans paid a fitting tribute to Harold Ramis  by placing Twinkies outside an FDNY station in Tribeca.
Tribute to Harold Ramis outside the Ghostbusters firehouse in Tribeca. pic.twitter.com/ees4V9QpAd 
— Peter Hershberg (@hershberg) February 24, 2014 
- Downton Abbey's season finale  drew record numbers for the show, bringing in 8.5 million viewers.
- Speaking of Downton Abbey, Laura Carmichael, aka Lady Edith, did an AMA on Reddit yesterday , where she said she is totally OK with being called "the ugly one" on the show all the time.
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer holds the fate of an anti-gay bill  in her hands as it has made its way to her desk to either be vetoed or made into a law. The bill would allow business owners to discriminate against gay and lesbian customers and has already been criticized by business leaders and Sen. John McCain.
- Defense budget cuts  could leave our Army the smallest it has ever been since before WWII.
- Are you ready for Taco Bell's new breakfast menu ? Because it's coming, and it features a waffle taco.
- The sixth season of The Voice premiered on Monday. All you need to know is that Adam Levine declared that Dawn and Hawkes's audition  was "the best" he's ever seen.
- Trending on Google: everyone wants to know more about Emma Coronel, El Chapo's beauty queen wife  who was with him when he was arrested.
- Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S5 , and it's pretty impressive. It features fingerprint scanning and a builtin heart rate monitor.
- Your daily dose of cute: this kitty stole this big dog's bed, and he's not sure how he feels about it.