Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- According to Milan Fashion Week schedulers, Gucci will open the Spring 2013 shows in that city on Sept. 19. Giorgio Armani, who normally closes the week, will instead show midway through on Sept. 23, prompting some to believe that he has different plans for the end of the week. [The Cut]
- Amber Valletta stars in Pucci's very first ad campaign, photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. [Design Scene]
- For the first time in five seasons, Oscar de la Renta's ad campaign doesn't involve Karlie Kloss. Instead, the brand's Fall 2012 ads feature Candice Swanepoel and Katryn Kruger. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
- Issey Miyake will release a fragrance called Pleats Please. It will hit Austria next month, but it won't hit the United States until 2013. [WWD]
- What's Michael Kors's favorite escape? The beach. "If I could, I'd burn every shoe I own." But will he drink beer on the beach? "Sure! I’m American — why not?" [Daily Front Row] Above: The finale of Gucci's Fall 2012 show.