Jessica Biel's got a few months before her next movie hits theaters, which means time for things like hanging out with Justin and fun photo shoots. In the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, Jessica had the opportunity to show off her body in a variety of couture dresses — while dancing with the designers who created them! In the article, Jess gets real about fashion, fitness, and meeting her match. Here are highlights:
- On how her style has changed over the years: "I literally wore Umbro shorts, No Fear T-shirts, and sneakers until I was, like, 15. I didn’t care, and my mom didn’t care. I didn’t have fashion icons. I looked up to [soccer player] Mia Hamm."
- On fashion: "I’m fascinated with the fashion world because I feel sort of intimidated. I feel like a kid with saucer eyes, soaking it all in and having the time of my life."
- On marriage: "You know, the actual idea of signing those papers and doing all this stuff about it, I’ve never been someone who’s like, ‘I have to, have to, have to have it.’ But the idea of being with somebody I care about, who’s my soul mate, that sounds groovy.”
To see what else Jess had to say about her body and staying active, just read more.
- On staying fit: “We didn’t really have video games or watch TV. We were always camping. My brother and I spent all of our time outside. Playing soccer. Doing gymnastics, skiing, snowboarding. That’s really how I grew up. So for me, being athletic and active is a way of life.”
- On her body: “I am the shape that I am. I feel no shame in it, you know what I mean? My mother always made me feel just great the way I was.”
We'll have to wait and see whether or not Justin is the right one for Jessica, but in the meantime she seems to be doing just fine making movies, rubbing elbows with designers, and staying in shape all on her own.