Kate Middleton has a full schedule with two children and royal duties to attend to, but she's already proven in the past that she's not afraid to work up a sweat. Kate's been active since Saint Andrew's school, where she played tennis and swam, and her sporty days haven't stopped since she became a duchess. She showed off her athletic skills in front of the cameras during her royal tour of New Zealand and Australia  in 2014, and now we've rounded up all of her most active moments (remember that hilarious cricket game ?).
- 32 Adorable Snaps of Kate Middleton With Little Girls 
- What Happens When Kate Middleton and Mean Girls Collide 
- How Kate and Will Are Keeping Royal Parenting Traditions Alive 
- You'll Love Seeing Princess Charlotte's Debut Side by Side With George's 
- Remembering Princess Diana's Sweetest Mom Moments