Kate Moss and Jamie Hince were together this morning on their way out of the Ritz in Paris. The luxe hotel is Kate's home away from home, where she usually stays while in the city. She and Jamie only spent one night there during this trip, which was organized so they could celebrate the Kate Moss and Terry Richardson collaboration with Mango. She granted a rare interview while abroad to promote their ad campaign, revealing that she was able to decide which of the chain's garments to wear on the shoot. Kate, who is notorious for rarely granting interviews, wouldn't talk about her upcoming wedding or her family, but the supermodel did discuss Kate Middleton's style, the royal wedding, and one surprising hobby. Kate Moss told The Telegraph of London:
- On Kate Middleton: "Oh I love her! She was so chic and seamless. And just beautiful, it was just as a royal wedding should be."
- On where she watched the royal wedding: "In the country, with loads of friends and kids who were all crying. There were tears. We were like 'ok, you can marry Harry!'"
- On whether she'd like a royal title: "Ha ha. Can you imagine? I'm too young to be made a Dame. A Dame's for old women. Like Margaret Thatcher . . . I'd prefer to be a baroness. I'd quite like to be Lady Kate. But I'm happy just as I am."
- On her love of spreads: "I love my jam. I've just had a batch of it come through, I've been making it."
- On what she hasn't accomplished: "Well I wasn't in [George Michael's] 'Freedom' video . . . I just missed it. That would have been amazing."