- Kate Winslet and her husband, Ned Rocknroll, have named their son Bear Winslet. Yes, you read that right.
- Fast & Furious 7 has a new release date. It has been pushed to April 10, 2015, Vin Diesel revealed on Facebook with a photo of his last scene with Paul.
- Phil Robertson finally broke his silence at Bible study, and the Duck Dynasty star has no regrets but stressed his love for "all men and women."
- Sorry, Tom Brady! NFL quarterback Peyton Manning broke Tom’s record for most touchdown passes in a season. However, Tom’s ultimate title as Gisele Bündchen’s husband still trumps all.
- Britney Spears is thinking of retiring and moving back to Louisiana if she has another baby.
- Rapper Drake will pull double duty on Saturday Night Live as the show’s first host and musical guest of 2014. His episode will air on Jan. 19.
- Anna Paquin has been cut from X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Former Disney star Dylan Sprouse has another nude photo scandal on his hands. Just a week after one set leaked, a second, more explicit one landed on Tumblr. Someone call Olivia Pope!
- Pregnant actress Teresa Palmer wed fiancé Mark Webber on Saturday. Congrats!
- Chatroulette favorite Steve Kardynal is at it again, getting everyone into the holiday spirit with Mariah Carey’s "All I Want For Christmas Is You," dancing around in sexy, festive getup. Watch below:
- Obamacare insurance may not be ready by Jan. 1, even though today’s deadline promised that.
Keep reading for more from today’s Speed Read.
- Imprisoned Pussy Riot band members Maria Alyokhina and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova were released in Russia after two years. They were jailed after a performance critical of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Al Qaeda apologized for a hospital attack in Sana'a, Yemen on Dec. 5.
- The Target security breach compromised up to 40 million cards, and stolen credit info is already being used. The company will send out complimentary credit report monitoring soon.
- A Florida waitress accidentally returned $1K to the wrong man. But after two more changes of hand, she ended up with the money!
- You'll never guess what Buzz from Home Alone looks like now.
- Sorry, you can’t buy Beyoncé’s new album on Amazon, either.
- Your daily dose of cute: Love movies? Love adorable babies starring in re-creations of your favorites? You’re in luck. Cardboard Box Office is a family from down under who does just that. Check out their version of Jurassic Park below
Source: Cardboard Box Office