After Katie's big red-carpet premiere of Mad Money, she and Tom headed off to celebrate with dinner at one of their favorite LA joints, Cut. Katie covered up her fabulous dress in a warm, winter-white coat, letting her perfectly coiffed hair look a little more relaxed. While that bob caused quite the stir when she first chopped it off, she finds ways to keep us guessing with all her styling choices. It was no surprise that everything Katie said at her premiere last night was unbelievably glowing about her life and family. Here are some highlights:
- On marriage to Tom: "It gets better and better every day."
- On Suri: "She's talking so much — more and more every day. It's beautiful to watch. And she's running around. We're painting. We're coloring. It's incredible."
- On Suri being a mini-me: "I see it and then see a lot of Tom, and then I think she's her own person."
- On having Tom/Suri on set: "Having [20-month-old daughter] Suri and Tom [on set] was wonderful," she added. "You think you love to do something and then you have the people you love there. It makes it a billion times better and you didn't realize you were missing that before. It's like 'Oh my God, life can be this good.'"
- On Nicole Kidman's pregnancy: "I'm so happy for her. It's wonderful."
While I do love that Katie seems so genuinely happy, the constant gushing can be a little bit of overkill. That said, I can't blame her — seeing them with little Suri has a tendency to bring out the awwwww in all of us.