Speed Read: Kendall Jenner Makes Her Vogue Debut
May 29 2014 - 6:57am
Source: Twitter user ACIFH 
- Kendall Jenner made her Vogue debut , modeling in the June/July issue of Vogue Paris.
- Brad Pitt was attacked at the Maleficent red carpet . He was reportedly punched in the face by notorious prankster and Ukrainian TV personality Vitalii Sediuk.
- Adam Levine and his fiancée, Behati Prinsloo, have set a wedding date and location . They will reportedly wed this Summer in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Hulu is in talks to revive Community . The company is reportedly looking to make a sixth season.
- The most expensive Starbucks drink  has been found. A customer created the "Sexagintuple Vanilla Bean Mocha Frappuccino," which would cost $54.75. However, he used a free drink reward and didn't have to pay for the 60-shot monstrosity.
Source: Imgur ; Front Page Image Source: Getty / Gregg DeGuire 
- LeVar Burton has launched a Kickstarter to revive Reading Rainbow . In one day, it made much more than its $1 million goal.
- Clueless star Stacey Dash joined Fox News  as a contributor. What would Cher Horowitz think?
- The main search area for missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 has been discounted . Officials say the pings at the center of the search are no longer believed to be from the plane's black box.
- A Nigerian official says four kidnapped girls have escaped their Boko Haram captors  and reunited with their families.
- Meet Barbie Thomas, the armless professional body builder  who received a standing ovation at her first bodybuilding championship.
- Apparently vintage cell phones are back in style . We're not talking Razrs or Sidekicks — we mean Zack Morris-style brick phones from the '80s.
- Your daily dose of cute: when it's puppy dinosaur vs. dinosaur toy, we all win.