- Kim Cattrall confirmed during an interview with Melanie Brown that there will be a sequel to the Sex and the City movie. — Us Weekly
- Oprah Winfrey had a post-election special show where she came out screaming, wearing a "Hope Won" shirt, and waving an American flag to express her excitement at Obama being elected.— CitizenSugar
- Ellen DeGeneres blogged her response to the election results and said Barack Obama's win was a "giant step toward equality" but that the passing of Proposition 8 was "a giant step away." — Ellen
- Taylor Swift is opening up about her split with Joe Jonas, hinting that he was not allowed in public with her. She also filmed a video of herself with a Joe doll and joking he comes with a phone to break up with other dolls. — Taylor's MySpace
- Jaime Pressly confirmed that she is "taking a break" from fiance Eric Cubiche but that they remain close for the sake of their 18-month-old son, Dezi. — Access Hollywood
- Carnie Wilson and her husband Rob Bonfiglio are expecting their second baby this June. The couple have a 3-year-old daughter together. — Ok!
- Dancing With the Stars eliminated another contestant last night. Do you agree with the decision? — E! Online
- Evan Rachel Wood broke up with Marilyn Manson after he tried to kick her brother out of their guest house. — Star