- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are fans of Seth Rogen and James Franco's version of "Bound 2." In case you missed it, watch the parody above.
- Britney Spears says that she is "in love" with boyfriend David Lucado.
- Speaking of Brit, you can stream her new album, Britney Jean, on iTunes right now.
- Kate Middleton reportedly fired one of her hairdressers for using photos of her to promote his business. The snipper in question, James Pryce, did her hair for the royal wedding, but is not one of her regular stylists.
- Kelly Rowland is engaged to manager Tim Witherspoon. Congratulations!
- Well, that was fast: Francesca Eastwood's marriage to Jonah Hill's brother will soon be annulled. The two got hitched in Last Vegas last weekend.
- Miranda Kerr wears the world's smallest bikini in a new video feature for i-D
- A prank call led to a day-long lockdown at Yale yesterday.
- The FDA orders genetic testing firm 23andMe to halt sales.
- The full report on the Sandy Hook shooting has been released, and it's full of disturbing details, including that shooter Adam Lanza was obsessed with a 1891 shooting involving children.
- Prepare for bad weather when making your Thanksgiving travel plans.
- That story about a gay server getting stiffed out of a tip for being a lesbian may have been a hoax.
- Kobe Bryant signs a two-year contract extension with the LA Lakers.
- A frog species named after Charles Darwin has gone extinct.
- Trending: Things people with curly hair are tired of hearing.
- Your Daily Dose of Cute: A little corgi that is all dressed up with no where to go.
- Here's 19 seconds of Bill Gates being awesome.
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.