Kristen Stewart lounges in a retro bikini on the cover of GQ UK's November issue. She sat down with the magazine between filming Snow White and the Huntsman in England, which she said she hopes to explore more "because my boyfriend is English." In addition to finally addressing her relationship with Robert Pattinson, Kristen also opened up about how she protects her private life and finally feeling like a woman. Here's more from Kristen Stewart in GQ UK:
- On her relationship with Rob being obvious: "Yeah, I know it is. So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it’s like, come on guys, it’s so obvious! "
- On why she doesn't talk about Rob: "It’s just one of those things. I’m selfish. I’m like, "That’s mine!" And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It’s a funny little game to play and it’s a slippery slope. I always say to myself I’m never going to give anything away because there’s never any point or benefit for me."
- On living her life in the public eye: "It really is not a nightmare, it’s just one of those things. I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid’s name and I’m not going to say it for ages. That’s just the way I want to do it. It’ll come out but it won’t have come from me. They’re going to be really pissed off that I won’t say it and I’m just going to say, "No!"
- On learning to hide things: "I also have that desire to blurt stuff out, but I’ve learned I can’t do that. Not when you realise the whole world is listening. That’s why perhaps I look so uncomfortable in interviews at times. I mean, we’ve talked about hiding things and I’ve had to get much more adept at that, sadly. But I’m glad I’m not one of those actresses who is just so ready to open up for everyone."
- On growing up: "I looked like a boy for a long time. Now I feel like a woman."