Leo's career is at an all time high. In fact, he's so good he had to compete against himself for the Golden Globe for best actor for both Blood Diamond and The Departed. That may have been the reason he lost to Forest Whitaker, since his votes may have been split between both movies. While Leo has been able to steer his career the way he wanted, we almost lost him after the success of Titanic made him a heart throb. He said:
"It was pretty disheartening to be objectified like that. I wanted to stop acting for a little bit," he said at the magazine's Oscar panel discussion with other actors. "It changed my life in a lot of ways, but at the same time, I can't say that it didn't give me opportunities. It made me, for the first time, in control of my career."
After many successful movies and critical acclaim, DiCaprio said he loves acting.
"There's no other art form in the world that affects me more. There's nothing that I walk away from feeling transformed by the way I do with cinema," he said.
We don't mean to objectify you Leo, it's just, you're so darn cute, and it's really, really hard. We're betting he also hears his name early in the morning when the Oscar nominations are announced. Stay tuned but in the meantime, for lots more pics of the very talented Leo looking fine just read more
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298113_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298214_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298261_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298120_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298253_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298080_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298256_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298178_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298227_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298257_600
- LeonardoDi_Jun S_12298260_600