GQ's 11th annual Men of the Year issue will be on newsstands any day and this year LL is the one lady who was recognized with all those wonderful men. Lindsay is being recognized as the obsession of the year. She was interviewed over drinks at the Chateau Marmont and then did a sexy video and photo shoot you can watch here. The interview was very sarcastic and pretty entertaining. Here are a few highlights:
- Can we tell people we’re doing this interview in the men’s room at Yankee Stadium?
Yes. And tell them that we’re dating.
- Does it make you sad that celebrity magazines never write about you?
It does. I really wish they would do more. I’m trying to become friends with all the cool famous people, the ones that go to clubs all the time—try to get into those tabloids a little more.
- Tell me about an average day in the life of Lindsay Lohan.
It starts out with a 5 a.m. hike through Runyon Canyon to watch the sunrise. Then I go outside, and I try to find the paparazzi. I go down to Robertson Boulevard, try and search for them, find them, and bring them food.
- And then what do you do at night?
Well, of course, I’m sitting at the computer all night.
To check out the full article, and to check out all the hot men, make sure to pick up GQ's December issue. Click here to see lots more pics of a sexy LL having a love/hate relationship with the tabloids and some funny quotes after the jump so read more
- Have you ever read anything interesting about yourself on the Internet?
No. I wish they’d be clever and make something up for me.
- There’s some interesting stuff about you. Irocman39 in Skokie, Illinois, says you’re the “smokinest woman on the face of the earth”—
God bless him.
- —and that he wouldn’t kick you out of bed for eating saltines.
I don’t eat. Don’t you people know? It’s all about anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
- After computer time, when do you go to bed?
No later than 9:30 p.m.—ever. On a good night, it’s eight fifteen.