- Aww: Justin Timberlake stopped a concert in Louisville to let a man propose to his girlfriend. (Spoiler alert: she said yes!)
- Jessica Simpson showed off her slim postbaby body in a new Weight Watchers photo.
- Colin Farrell and Elizabeth Taylor were late-night phone buddies.
- Legendary country singer Ray Price has passed away at 87.
- Shia LaBeouf apologized to artist Daniel Clowes after he adapted one of Daniel's graphic novels for a short film without proper credit.
- One man was given $25,000 by the makers of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty to make a promotional video, and he chose to spend it on typhoon victims in the Philippines. Watch what happened:
- A federal district judge ruled on Monday that the NSA data-collection program most likely violates the Constitution.
- George Zimmerman is selling America-themed artwork on eBay. The current high bid is just under $100,000.
- Harvard police ordered an evacuation on Monday following a bomb threat. No devices were found on campus.
- Your morning heartwarming read: George Huynh, a boy who grew up in poverty in Boston and was profiled in The Boston Globe back in 2010 recently got accepted to Yale.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a panda cub giving a sweet kiss.
- Here are the 35 most important texts of 2013, including a mom who thinks texts are the same as Googling.
- Did you buy your Mega Millions lottery ticket yet? Well, when you find out you lost tomorrow (which, to be honest, will be most of us) be warmed by the fact that bad things happen when you win the lottery.
- Did you see that weird photo of the Cthulken? Well, there's a tasty explanation behind it.
- One man, dressed as Gandalf, stops a train from passing just with one look. Magic is real, people.
Front Page Image Source: Getty