Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Carine Roitfeld styled Mila Kunis for her second Dior campaign, a series of black-and-white photos taken by Mario Sorrenti in Los Angeles. [WWD]
- Ralph Lauren is under fire for manufacturing the United States Olympic team uniforms he designed in China. Even politicians have weighed in: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said, "They should take all the outfits, put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over." [NPR]
- Andrej Pejic is the subject of a new reality show that will follow him as he works on assignments. The show will also star Pejic's mother, Jadranka Savic. [Fashionista]
- Mario Testino has opened a cultural center in his native Peru called Mate, with the goal of supporting and promoting Peruvian art. "I wanted to give back to my country and I figure the best way that I can do this is by giving back through culture," he said. [Vogue UK]
- Speaking of Testino, his management agency Art Partner recently started a blog on which it shows off the work of its clients, who also include Mario Sorrenti, Mert Alas, and Marcus Piggott. [Art Partner]