Source: Kevin Winter / Getty Images 
- Sorry everyone, but Tina Fey  says a Mean Girls sequel  just isn't going to happen. However, they are planning something for the 10-year anniversary in April. (Also, we won't mention the not-so-great TV movie Mean Girls 2, which wasn't a true sequel.)
- Chris Harrison says there was something that "just didn't seem right" about Juan Pablo Galavis .
- Jeopardy! wiz Arthur Chu broke his 12-day winning streak on the show after losing on Final Jeopardy . The question that stumped him? "He was the last male monarch who had not previously been the Prince of Wales." (The answer: who is George VI, Queen Elizabeth II's father.)
- Don't you want to take a peek inside Sarah Jessica Parker 's beautiful NYC brownstone? You know you do!
- The alleged debris of flight MH370  that was discovered yesterday was most likely not from the missing plane.
- The death toll from the East Harlem building collapse  in NYC is now at seven.
- Two people were killed when a drunk driver rammed through a crowd of people  at Austin, TX's popular SXSW festival.
- On a brighter note, there is now a Benedict Cumberbatch coloring book  for all your Cumberbitch coloring needs.
Source: I Love Mel 
- George Zimmerman's parents are suing Roseanne Barr  after she tweeted out their home addresses.
- There is now a vending machine that can print 3D, edible Oreos . You have to wait for hours, but it's still pretty cool.
- Lady Gaga  is in hot water after it was revealed that her charity only donated $5,000  of its $2.1 million funds.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a happy dog!
Source: Imgur