Speed Read: You Have to See Miley Cyrus's Trippy, NSFW Video
Jul 8 2014 - 7:54am
- Miley Cyrus  stars in the trippy and creepy "Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain" music video with Moby and Wayne Coyne of The Flaming Lips. It features Miley half-naked as she tries to get her stolen brain back, and she filmed it in bed while she was hospitalized earlier this year.
- Mila Kunis opened up about the "love of her life," Ashton Kutcher . She said, "We all have movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine."
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd officially addressed their departures on screen . Sherri said she had been planning to leave The View since the Spring, and Jenny said she'll be announcing her next project soon.
- Kim Kardashian talked about motherhood  and admitted that she just wants to spend time with her husband, Kanye West , and their family instead of working.
- J.K. Rowling just released a new Harry Potter short story  that revisits Harry as he attends the Quidditch World Cup final in his 30s. It is written as an article by gossip journalist Rita Skeeter.
- Justin Bieber shared an epic video of Tom Hanks singing and dancing  at Scooter Braun's wedding  that you have to see:
- A roller coaster derailed at Six Flags in California . Four people were injured when a tree hit the ride and made one car hang off the track.
- Pope Francis apologized to six clergy sex-abuse victims  during a private mass at his Vatican residence.
- Jimmy Fallon's version of Neil Young  reunited with Crosby, Stills & Nash to sing a cover of Iggy Azalea 's "Fancy" on The Tonight Show, and it has as much harmonica as you'd hope for.
Source: Imgur ; Front Page Image Source: Getty / Jim Spellman
- Raju the elephant, an animal that was chained and abused for 50 years, cried as he was released from captivity .
- A man raised $35,000 (and counting) on Kickstarter to make his first potato salad . Yes, you read that right — for potato salad.
- A fan who fell asleep during a Yankees vs. Red Sox game  is suing for $10 million. The defamation lawsuit is against the Yankees, MLB, ESPN, and two commentators who made fun of him.
- Your daily dose of cute: Is it hot out where you live? Cool down like this puppy did: