Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Tavi Gevinson has accused Seventeen magazine of plagiarizing the Ask a Grown Man videos she publishes on her website Rookie. Gevinson says the magazine's Ask an A-Lister video series "is the first time that I've felt that something I've done, or Rookie has done, has been copied." [Racked]
- Natasha Poly stars on the cover of Vogue Russia's August 2012 issue. Some have criticized the cover because it appears part of the model's arm is missing. A Photoshop mishap, perhaps? [The Huffington Post]
- Glamour apologized for accidentally publishing an old picture of model Daul Kim, who committed suicide in 2009, in its August issue. "We had no idea about the backstory, and are heartbroken to learn this news," said the magazine's editor in chief Cindi Leive. [Fashionista]
- Steven Klein shot the campaign for Lady Gaga's new fragrance, Fame, in which the singer reclines naked with a small army of small men crawling over her skin. [Fashion Etc]
- Visionaire has packed all of its 61 issues into a custom trunk by Goyard. The one-of-a-kind trunk is price upon request. [The Cut]