Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Designer Olivier Theyskens has debuted a new shorter haircut, saying goodbye to the long, dark locks he's worn for years. The reason? "That's the thing," he said. "There's no real reason, but people always want to think there's something more to it. I've been wanting to cut it for years, but it's never been the right time." [Into The Gloss]
- Burberry designer Christopher Bailey and his partner, actor Simon Woods (Woods is the redhead who played Mr. Bingley in 2005's Pride and Prejudice), have registered to marry. They are believed to be planning an intimate ceremony in September — perhaps sometime after London Fashion Week. [The Daily Mail]
- Want to date a menswear blogger? Here's a list of 15 who are single — and exceptionally good at what they do. [Four Pins]
- Laetitia Casta says she was "so f*cking scared" working with Karl Lagerfeld's cat, Choupette, during a recent photo shoot for V Magazine. The shoot took place on a balcony, and Casta worried "that Choupette would step back and fall off and that Karl would hate me forever because I killed his cat." [Harper's Bazaar UK]
- Rumor has it Eva Chen is leaving her role as beauty and health director at Teen Vogue, but so far neither she nor the magazine has commented on the matter. [Fashionista]
- Paul Smith and Barbour partnered up for a very British collaboration that will be in stores Sept. 1. [Vogue UK]
- Moises de la Renta took to his Facebook page to rage against all the people asking him for invitations to his father's New York Fashion Week runway show. "Go find ur own invites, fake ass punks," he wrote. [Page Six]