Speed Read: Was the Figure Skating Competition Rigged?
Feb 21 2014 - 5:34am
Source: YURI KADOBNOV/ Getty Images 
- Was last night's figure skating competition rigged ? A lot of people think so after Russia's Adelina Sotnikova scored the gold away from South Korea's Yuna Kim, whom many believe gave the better, flaw-free performance. There's even an online petition to investigate the scoring , which has already amassed over 1 million signatures.
- Despite the protests, the IOC says that it just comes down to the complicated rules of scoring , which reward more complicated moves, even if they are done with less grace or have a slight stumble.
- A man was arrested in Australia after he groped Modern Family star Sarah Hyland  at an event.
- See the $80,000 worth of swag that Oscar nominees will receive  at the Academy Awards. The bags include vouchers for "genital tissue rejuvenation" for women and a maple tree.
- Michelle Obama joined Jimmy Fallon  on The Tonight Show last night  and made everyone laugh with their "Ew!" sketch with Will Ferrell . Watch below.
- The death toll in the Venezuelan protests  has risen to 6.
- Meanwhile, the Ukrainian president is reportedly close to cutting a deal with protesters  to help end the violence.
- The US women's Olympic hockey team scored the silver medal  after a fierce final match with Canada, who won the gold.
- In other Olympic news, American Maddie Bowman  became the first woman to win a gold medal in the half-pipe competition.
- A woman from Knoxville, TN, approached a news crew reporting on a stabbing to admit that she was the daughter of the victim and that she had been the one who stabbed her. Watch the weird confession below.
Source: Imgur 
- Elizabeth Olsen admitted that Ashley Olsen is her favorite sister  after Mary-Kate forgot her birthday.
- Aberdeen, WA, celebrated its first-ever Kurt Cobain Day  on Wednesday.
- Trending on Google: Bree Walker, an ex-TV anchor, and her mugshot  have gone viral after she was arrested for a DUI.
- The world's largest oyster  is the size of man's size-11 shoe. The more you know.
- Your daily dose of cute: it's Friday so let's all celebrate by looking at a baby giving a dog a hug.