Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Erin Heatherton and Leonardo DiCaprio have called it quits. "There's no bad blood," the source said. "They still care about each other a lot." In the 10 months they were together, the duo weren't photographed together much, but they did vacation in Australia late last year. [Us Weekly]
- French actor Gaspard Ulliel has been cast as Yves Saint Laurent in a biopic that will be directed by Bertrand Bonello. The yet-to-be-named film apparently does not have Pierre Bergé's approval, but another YSL film about Bergé's relationship with Saint Laurent, directed by Jalil Lespert, does. [Vogue UK]
- Karl Lagerfeld will release a line of watches, priced between $150 and $595, on Feb. 28. [Design Scene]
- Producers for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which is being held in a National Guard building in New York this Wednesday, helped the Guard respond to Hurricane Sandy by letting the guardsmen use their generators and rented space and even setting up an Internet connection. [Fashionista]
- British label Ossie Clark is set for a comeback. It's been renamed Ossie Clark London, and its first new collection — with pieces priced between $80 and $300 — will appear in 45 Debenhams stores across the UK starting in February 2013. [Vogue UK]
- Amazon is setting up a 40,000-square-foot fashion studio in Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood, where it will shoot clothing for its main website as well as for online retailers Shopbop and MyHabit, which it also owns. [Racked]