Source: Getty / Michael Tran 
- Pamela Anderson made a shocking and heartbreaking confession at Cannes Film Festival, revealing that she was raped at age 12  and also sexually assaulted other times in her childhood.
- If you missed the Billboard Music Awards last night, here's everything you need to know . The biggest moments were when Michael Jackson "performed" as a hologram  and Kendall Jenner had a John Travolta moment  when she messed up a band's name.
- Avril Lavigne's ex-husband Deryck Whibley has been hospitalized for severe alcoholism . His liver and kidneys have collapsed and doctors say that if he has one more drink, he'll die.
- Cancer survivors Dave and Connor O'Leary won The Amazing Race: All-Stars  last night, taking home $1 million!
- Mick Jagger is a great-grandpa  after his granddaughter Assisi Jackson gave birth to a daughter.
- Lance Armstrong pulled a superawkward card  during Cards Against Humanity:
Just another night of playing Cards Against Humanity... pic.twitter.com/lfu3YtdHRC 
— Lance Armstrong (@lancearmstrong) May 18, 2014 
- AT&T put in a bid to buy DirecTV for $48.5 billion . If the government approves the bid, the company will be able to sell wireless, voice, data, TV, and home security.
- Four people have been arrested in connection with the massive coal mine fire in Turkey  that killed over 300 people.
- The worst floods in over a century happened in Bosnia and Serbia, killing more than 20 people. Russian cargo planes landed on Sunday  with food, generators, and rescue boats to help more than 150,000 homes that are without electricity and/or are under water.
- A massive E. coli outbreak  has made at least 11 people sick and caused a 1.8 million-pound recall of ground beef in Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, and Ohio.
- Fossils of a giant Titanosaur was found in Argentina , which may have been the largest dinosaur to walk the Earth — approximately 95 million years ago.
- Your daily dose of cute: this tiny Maltese puppy named Monte is going to melt your heart.