Kirsten Dunst cooled off in the pool all made up for the cover of October's Harper's Bazaar and inside the magazine she talked about her life after rehab, her ambitions and her happiness. She even discussed the Justin Long rumors — though it looks like her familiarity with him has changed since the interview — and her opinion of Lindsay and Samantha. Here's more:
- On Justin Long: "[The rumors are] the funniest thing on the planet Earth. I don’t know him from Adam. I met him once, and he and his friends were kind enough to walk me home. I’ve never seen him since."
- On Lindsay and Samantha: "I’m sure there are a lot of girls out there who are so much more comfortable because they love Mean Girls and Lindsay’s dating a girl. I think that couldn’t be better. I know them enough to know that, deep down, they’re both sweet girls."
- On her dream: "I can’t wait to have kids one day. I want to have kids and a farm with lots of animals on a lake."
To see more photos from the magazine, as well as what Kirsten has to say about her trip to rehab and her current state of mind just read more
- On her trip to rehab: "Everyone goes through a hard time in their life. They just don't have to do it in front of tons of people and with our media the way it is. I did, and I'm lucky that I had the resources and the money to take care of myself. I learned a lot."
- On how she ended up there: "I wasn’t taking care of myself emotionally. I wasn’t expressing my anger. I was making nice all the time. When you spend your entire life as a child actress, being told where to go and where to stand, you’re performing constantly for people. It definitely breeds the kind of person who’s dependent on other people’s approval. If I’d trusted myself and listened to myself all the times that I ignored myself, I would have been ﬁne. But everyone has to learn their lesson, and now I’ve got it. Now — I’m great."
- On being happy: "Listen, I’m happy single or not single. Everyone has to get to the point where they love themselves. Now I love me, so I’m okay."
With those difficult struggles behind her, happiness in her control and two films on the way it seems like everything is back on the right track for Kirsten.