Nicole Richie  was spotted leaving traffic school in LA yet again yesterday, but apparently staying organized and keeping a schedule is one of her favorite things to do these days. In this week's People , Nicole and Harlow grace the cover and Joel joins them inside the issue in an adorable photo shoot. They also talk about how they would never dream of going back to life before parenthood. Here are highlights: 
- Nicole on Harlow: "She appreciates every single thing. It's awesome. She's very carefree, very independent. In the car, she's in the back talking to herself. Harlow's a delicate soul. She studies people. She's very coy. People say that she and I make the same expressions. But everyone says she looks like Joel."
- Joel on whether he misses pre-baby life: "I can't imagine life without her. It was never a moment where it was like, 'This is inconvenient for us.' We're very blessed to have it happen the way it did."
- Nicole on how she views herself after motherhood: "I think my sense of self is still the same. But I don't do things, we do things. I work around her. When I was like 2 or 3, my mom and I would get our nails and hair done together. That was so fun. And I want her I to do that when she's older."
To see what else the proud parents had to say about marriage and more kids, just .
- Joel on how Nicole writes down everything Harlow does: "She has notebooks and notebooks full of the first time she rolled over, the first time she laughed, the first time she..." Nicole:...screamed...
- Nicole on whether or not she takes time to pamper herself: "Do I look like I'm pampering myself? I don't wear nail polish because she sucks on my fingers. I wear my hair up when I'm with her. I don't really shop. And I only wear heels after 7 p.m. No, I don't miss it."
- Nicole on wedding  plans: "When we get married, everyone will know. It will happen when it happens."
- Joel on more kids: "If it could be as easy as Harlow, sure."
Nicole: Right now? Oh my God, I need a nap first."
It's hard to believe these quotes coming from two parents who initially shocked the world with their pregnancy news, but it couldn't be sweeter to hear how happy Nicole and Joel are with their new family lives.