Kristen Stewart looks gorgeous and girly on the June cover of Elle. The inside shoot toys with the idea of Kristen's image being plastered everywhere, but in the middle of it all is the badass beautiful actress herself. In the lead-up to Eclipse's June 30 release, fans are eager to see any peek at the movie, and it's just the start of another busy two months for Kristen, Rob, and the rest of the Twilight cast. This week she also gave us some of the Met gala's most memorable moments in her divisive Chanel gown. Kristen talked to the magazine about award shows, red carpets, and all the stories about her attitude. Here are highlights:
- On her life: "It’s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s f*cking dangerous . . . Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like, 'Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I’m in?' I can’t be by myself and I like being by myself."
- On her award show demeanor: "I think it’s funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I’m nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward — and I am — but those are bad words for them."
- On her red carpet reputation: "People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me . . . I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying . . . It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you."
- On people saying she doesn't care: "I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh*t, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a sh*t more than I do."
- On her personal life: "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics."
Check out more photos on Elle.com!