Source: Getty Images / Anwar Hussein 
- A reporter on trial for phone hacking in England claims that Princess Diana leaked royal phone numbers to him  as a way to get back at Prince Charles.
- Jessica Simpson  is moving her wedding  from Italy to LA to help "keep things simple."
- Nikki Ferrell sent a sweet message  to her friend, Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, saying she "couldn't have made it through this experience" without her.
- Taylor Swift  pokes fun at her love life (and love of cats) in a funny "For Your Consideration" video for the American Country Music Awards. Watch below.
- Antigovernment protests have sparked back up in Turkey  after a 14-year-old boy died after being hit on the head by a tear gas canister.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg called President Obama to complain about the NSA posing as a Facebook server  to hack into people's hard drives. After the call, Mark wrote, "Unfortunately, it seems like it will take a very long time for true full reform."
- A US Airways plane in Philadelphia  crashed just after takeoff after a tire blew out and the plane skidded down the runway. The news broke when a woman posted a selfie with the plane crash (below). Luckily, everyone appears to be OK.
so yup pic.twitter.com/2WuLUWzpND 
— skip (@han_horan) March 13, 2014 
- Scrabble is opening up its search for a new word to add to its game  to the public. Contenders include "twerk," "selfie," and "nowish."
- Kristin Cavallari  is in hot water after she said that she won't vaccinate her kids  for fear that it will cause autism.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a dog playing hide-and-seek with its owner.
Source: Imgur