I love my current job, but after 3 years I feel as though it is time to move on and gain experience elsewhere. If you have a few minutes, please look over my resume. I would appreciate any criticism you can provide.
Licensing, Brand, & Project Management Consumer Research Strategic Planning
Results-producing professional with proven record executing projects in support of business objectives.
MARKETING MANAGER, Jan 2008 – Present Toy Company – North Hills, CA
• Manage 100+ licensed toy products per year and day to day licensing contact for licensor, sales and marketing teams.
• Supervise all online content, including commission ongoing consumer web development, bi annual consumer web refresh, and quarterly extranet refresh.
• Analyze consumer and in-store research data for improved strategic brand planning.
• Collaborate with design team to manage the development and distribution of all sales presentations, catalogs, commercials, print ads and print marketing materials.
• Partner with outside legal team to research and protect over 1000+ company trademarks.
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER, June 2006- Jan 2008 Toy Company – North Hills, CA
• Developed in-house consumer research focus group testing program and in store on shelf product analysis program to assist with the creation of brand strategy.
• Directed development of company multi level extranet including custom on demand catalog and digital assets warehouse for increased sales team efficiency within tight budget and timeline.
• Increased productivity by founding, recruiting and managing marketing internship program.
• Prepare and distribute press releases, public service announcements, sales team marketing memos and in house marketing communications.
• Oversaw brand positioning & product integrity during marketing photo and video shoots.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR - CAMP, Summers 2002 - 2005 YMCA – San Jose, CA
• Led daily programming for Splash & Teen Camps with 5- 30 enrolled children, aged 5 to 15.
• Managed up to a 4 person paid staff and 7 volunteers.
• Planned daily activities, negotiated vendor pricing and bridged communication between customer (parents) and camp executives.
• Doubled enrollment for splash camp over course of 2003 summer with creative daily activities and active parent communication.
PUBLICITY INTERN, 2003 – 2004 Film Festival – San Jose, CA
• Assisted in planning of press conference, seminars, and all other media events.
• Handled all media relations and contact management for short film, women’s issues, African – American, and LGBT departments.
• Crafted press releases and wrote for Circle and Print, daily festival publication.
• Coordinated festival judges for duration of the festival.
UCLA • Bachelor of Arts Degree, Sociology, 2006 • Los Angeles, CA
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Licensed Product Experience:
Licensing, Brand, & Project Management